Tuesday, March 29, 2011

my first baseball game

Dear Eric,

Today I went to my first baseball game. Mom got VIP Box tickets from her work for Angels/Dodgers at the Dodger Stadium, so it was just her & I and some people from her office. I have always wanted to go to a baseball game, and we always talked about going together, but never got around to it. I actually had a pretty good time! Thought of you the entire time of course. I thought of how you would have loved the game (it was intense!) I thought of how you would have eaten a couple of Dodger Dogs (just ketchup, no mustard), and drank a Bud Light. I remembered how I would come watch you at softball practice when we first started dating, how sexy I thought you were when I watched you play. I remembered how we used to play softball together that one summer in Austin on that co-ed team with Jen & Lance. Even then, when I watched you play and score run after run, I was so proud of you, so proud to call you my man. We had a so much fun playing together. You taught me so much about all of the things you were passionate about, sports being one of them. I wished you could have been there tonight to enjoy that amazing experience with me, but somehow, I felt like you were.

Love Always,
your babygirl~


No comments:

Post a Comment