Monday, June 13, 2011

can you die of a broken heart?

Dear Eric,

Its 3:00 in the morning and I can't sleep. I feel scared. Scared to go to sleep because I'm afraid I won't wake up. I'm not scared of death. I actually welcome it. I'm scared of my mom or someone else having to find me in the condition I found you in. I'm scared to leave Max here alone and no one to take care of him. I'm scared I will never get to meet my niece and how it would affect my sister. I'm scared of what it would do to my family, as I have already placed a huge burden on them already with my grief and sadness.

Over the past few months, I have been having chest pains, which seem to be getting worse over the last couple weeks, and even worse the last few days. I can actually feel my heart slowing down and skipping beats, which causes me to gasp for my breath. I'm also having digestive issues and stomach problems. Like stabbing pains in my stomach. I literally feel like I am going to die.

Can you die of a broken heart?

Love Always,
your babygirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment