Sunday, April 10, 2011

7 weeks

Dear Eric,

You have been gone for 7 weeks today. SEVEN WEEKS. It feels like forever. It still doesn't feel real. It kind of just feels like you are on vacation or something. But I know you are never coming home.

Last night I went out with Andrea & some friends for her birthday. I had fun but i hated driving home knowing I wouldn't be coming home to you. I used to love going out, and I always felt so grateful I had a GOOD MAN to come home to. All these lame-ass douchebags at the club always reminded me how lucky I was to have you. A couple people noticed my rings and asked, "where is your husband?" To which I replied, "he's not here." Ugh, I hate this!

Seth was in town for the Long Beach Grand Prix this weekend. I didn't meet up with him, but it made me remember one year ago when we all rode our bikes there & watched from a tree. That was only a year ago. We had such an amazing weekend, I remember like it was yesterday. I am missing you SO. FREAKING. MUCH. It hurts.


watching the LBGP from a tree - April 2010




us at the Long Beach Grand Prix - April 2010. Look how happy we were!

No comments:

Post a Comment