Saturday, April 30, 2011

if we stick together

Dear Eric,

I just read a bunch of old emails you sent me. I kept almost every single one.

This is part of one you wrote to me awhile back:

I want you, I need you and I love you very, very much. I have never felt more committed, or felt so much love for someone as I do for you. I would gladly give my life for you...and I have never felt so much love and commitment from someone as I feel from you. I feel like I say "I love you" a lot but in many ways I am not showing you that I love you through my actions (as you know actions speak louder than words). I feel like we are a huge ship sailing the ocean wandering aimlessly without a solid idea of where we want to go and how we are going to get there. I KNOW THERE IS A BETTER LIFE OUT THERE FOR US IF WE STICK TOGETHER.

What happened to us sticking together?!?! You left me here to sail the ship alone!

Love Always,
your babygirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment